We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return the product to us and we will either repair / replace it, or credit your account, subject to the below terms. This Policy applies to products bought from TecsaReco itself.
This Policy forms part of the TecsaReco Terms and Conditions, and so words defined in the Terms and Conditions have the same meaning in this Policy, unless the context indicates otherwise. Nothing in this Policy is intended to limit your statutory rights in any way.
Please follow the following steps to ensure your request is processed as quickly as possible.
Email your request to email@example.com clearly stating:
- Reasons for return.
- Banking details in case of refund request.
- Collection address of product.
- Contact details.
- Invoice number.
Preparing your products for a return
To ensure your request is processed as quickly as possible you are responsible for the following when returning your products;
- Package your products safely and securely for protection during transit;
- Clearly mark your return reference number on the outside of the parcel; and
- Include all accessories and parts that were sold with the product.
Failure to adhere to any of these requirements could delay the processing of your request or result in its decline altogether.
1. Unwanted products
All goods correctly delivered as ordered may be accepted for credit at the discretion on TecsaReco and might be subject to a 10% handling and or the minimum charge of the courier fee charge provided that:
- It is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- It is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable);
- It is not missing any accessories or parts;
- You log a return within 30 days of delivery to you or collection by you of the unwanted product. After 30 days, you can only return a product if it is defective; and
- It is not one of the products listed below.
We will collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will credit your account with the purchase price of the product within 10 days of the return (or refund you if that is your preference).
2. Not what you ordered?
Notification of goods incorrectly delivered or short delivered must be made in writing within 7 days of despatch failing which they will not be returnable
If we accidentally deliver the wrong product to you, or if the product is not as described on the Website, please notify us and we will collect the product from you at no charge. If the product is missing any accessories or parts, you will need to follow the process set out in section 2 below. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will at your choice deliver the correct product to you as soon as possible (if the correct product is available); or credit your account with the purchase price of the product within 10 days of the return (or refund you if that is your preference).
3. Products damaged on delivery
Should a product be damaged or missing any parts or accessories at the time of delivery / collection, please notify us within 7 days of such delivery / collection by logging a return by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We will arrange to collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will at your choice repair / replace the product as soon as possible (if such repair is possible/ we have the same product in stock to use as a replacement) or credit your account with the purchase price of the product (or refund you if that is your preference).
4. Defective products
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality, and in good working order and without defects.
Faulty goods returned within 3 months of date of purchase and which upon testing are found to be defective due to faulty manufacturing will be replaced free of charge
TecsaReco will not accept liability for goods received by the buyer in a damaged condition unless these are reported within 3 days of receipt of goods."
What is a defect? A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return under this section 3:
- Faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- Damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- Damage arising from electrical surges or sea air corrosion;
- Damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- Damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product;
- Where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you
5. Standard Warranty
If you have received a product which turns out to be defective or otherwise of poor quality (save for direct warranty products which are discussed below), please notify us as soon as reasonably possible after you become aware of the defect or poor quality, but in any event within 3 months after delivery / collection of the product (except in the case of an extended supplier warranty, which is set out below).
You can do so by emailing email@example.com and we will arrange to collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will at your choice repair / replace the product (if such repair is possible / we have the same product in stock to use as a replacement) or credit your account with the purchase price of the product (or refund you if that is your preference). If the repair / replacement takes longer than 21 days, we will get in touch with you to see if you would rather receive a credit / refund.
6. Charges and refunds
- If you return a defective product to us, but you fail to return all of the accessories and parts that were sold with that product, we are entitled to (subject to applicable law) to refuse the return, only to replace the item that you did return, or to estimate the value of the missing accessories and parts and only to credit or refund you in respect of the returned item.
- If you return a product that does not comply with this Policy, you may be liable to reimburse TecsaReco for the cost of collecting the product from you and the cost of having the product returned to you.
- Under no circumstances will donations be refunded.
- Please note that we only refund by EFT